There are common reasons why you may be having technical difficulties. See if you can solve the problem yourself, by following our troubleshooting tips below.
You may also contact us via email at [email protected].
It is recommended to view the icast demo prior to starting any courses.
The course presentation appears but there is no sound or slides:
Do you have the most recent version of Flash, Quicktime and Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer? If not, follow the steps below:
- Uninstall the old version.
- Download the newest version from the appropriate website listed above.
- Follow the download instructions.
- Restart your computer.
Recommended Operating System:
- PC: Although most versions of Windows 95 will work, Windows 98 or higher is recommended.
- Macintosh: OS 8.1 or higher recommended.
Slides are changing but there is no audio:
- Check the speaker connection.
- Check the volume level, make sure "mute" is turned OFF.
No audio or poor sound quality:
- Your sound card may be an older version. It is recommended that you upgrade your sound card to handle 16-bit quality.